1. In the event of any hardware and/or software (goods) was supplied to the customer on the customer’s request, the goods will remain the property of TISAC until it is fully paid for by the Customer.
2. TISAC will use its best endeavours to complete the task within the shortest time possible, any indication as to the time to be taken in completing any task shall be an estimation only.
3. TISAC will not under any circumstances be liable for loss or damages whether direct or consequential for failure to complete any task within the estimated time.
4. TISAC shall not under any circumstances be liable to the Customer for any direct or consequential loss or damages and the Customer shall not be entitled to make any claim against TISAC due to:
A. The installation of damaged or defective Goods;
B. The failure of the Goods;
C. The rendering of TISAC’s services;
D. Errors that may appear on the TISAC web/internet site, for contents entered in good faith;
E. And of the matters set out below
5. TISAC shall not be liable or responsible whether directly or consequently following the supply of services or Goods and the Customer shall not be entitled to make any claim against TISAC, for:
A. Any data loss suffered by the Customer;
B. Any conflict between the Goods supplied and the Customer’s existing equipment;
C. Any security breaches, internal or external;
D. Lack of compatibility between the Goods and the Customers existing equipment;
E. The support of third party applications, or any hardware or software installed by TISAC;
F. The functionality of hardware and software except as provided in 4 above;
G. Data loss or corruption to the Goods or the Customer’s equipment due to viruses irrespective of whether or not antivirus software was installed;
H. Backup of data or update of antivirus software
6. The liability of TISAC shall at all times be limited to one of the following determined by TISAC namely:
A. In the case of supply of Goods;
B. To the replacement of Goods or the supply of equivalent Goods; or
C. The repair of the Goods; and
D. In the case of service;
E. The supply of the services again; or
F. The cost of obtaining the service to be supplied again.
7. The customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that TISAC shall have the legal right over all Customers’ equipment in its possession belonging to the Customer to secure payment of any or all amounts outstanding from time to time.
8. In the event of any increase in any costs associates with the supply and delivery of goods from the time of TISAC receiving the order to the date of delivery of the goods to the Customer, the contract price shall be increased accordingly.
9. Failure to remit payment within the agreed time may result in your account being referred to a collection agency. All costs and expenses incurred in recovering any amount owed will be added to the debt including collections, solicitors and legal costs.
10. I/We also agree that TISAC may give information about me/us to any credit reporting agency to obtain a consumer/commercial credit report about me/us or to allow a credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about me/us, listing defaults and exchanging information with other credit providers (under section 18(E)(1) and 18(K) of the Privacy Act 1988).